Saturday, July 25, 2009

XX. Cool Story Brah. Lol Not Really.

Alright I just finished rearranging my room completely.

It looked like this:

Now it looks like this:

Awesome, good job.

Anyways, I've been watching Justice League since early today, love that show all too much.

I saw the Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars video today, it made my eyes bleed. Now I had heard that the only really good version of the song was the instrumental, this is false. The vocals really help with background noise, and I believe it's needed for this song too. The instrumental version is great too, but I can stand either one. But the video, sheesh, here just watch for yourself. First thing I thought of was the game Karate for Nintendo and that was far from 3-d :).


I might start posting last.fm information here from me and Louis. Maybe the artist quilts or our weekly artists, anyways, keep in touch.

<3
- Tevin

No comments:

Post a Comment