Tuesday, July 21, 2009

VIII. Forever 21

Is Forever 21 a gift or a curse upon the residents of Palmdale?
It seems everyone shops there!

It's the only place to buy the newest "hip" shirts like those "V"-necks the kids like so much as Tevin pointed out earlier.
It is also the only place where you can buy the classic "fake glasses on shirt" shirt merged with the "v-neck" creating some craaaazy fashion statement not even Lookbook is ready for.


I'm glad Forever 21 is here to make every ugly person look "hip" and "fashionable".

I even saw a shirt tagged as "manorexic".
I always thought manorexia was a serious disease we need to help fight.
(At least that's what those girl scouts selling cookies told me)

Even myspace is trying to help manorexic bros "beef up":


I mean, look at that weak bitch on the left. He looks like Anne Frank on a diet.
I'm sure glad he got sweet ripped abs in just 4 weeks.

-Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment