Tuesday, July 21, 2009

V. Hey, I'm Your Biggest Fan!


So I've been stuck inside all day taking antibiotics because
I'm supposedly a leper now. I wake up only to fall asleep because of
the medications, I've got jack shit to say atm. What better time to have a new post right?

I spent some of the day on Omegle, which is far more popular than I would imagine. To most people talking to strangers is more scary than anything, WELL, on the internet it's just the thing to do. Sadly it's infested with people from 4chan, and not just all of 4chan, to be more specific, /b/. BUT DON'T DESPAIR MY FELLOW /b/tards, for my overflowing devotion to 4chan shall never be tarnished. Anyways if you haven't already, check it out, I heard of it from a friend down at Elephnat.com back in highschool. If you're bored, it's quite amusing to waste time on, I mean, maybe you'll meet a new friend or soulmate.

Besides me being THAT bored, anyone else make this same realization? V-Necks are now spreading like a plague, and quite frankly I believe them to be dead now. They were good looking before, but sheesh, now everyone's wearing them.

Luckily we have 3 to choose from, as stated in the picture above. The one I see most is the douche-neck. I see it on fat/skinny/small/ugly/hideous/old/ugly people alike. It does not discriminate or stray away from it's title, it's just for any douchebag willing to try one on. If you're lucky, when you wear one you'll transform into this cool guy ---

Photobucket

It was fun while it lasted V-Necks, but hopefully we'll either return to them being something a few people wear just occasionally. Or they'll slowly die out, as I believe they've already started to do. Forever 21 being built in the mall didn't help though. Anyways that's all for now, 2 totally random subjects, sorry to waste your time.

- Tevin

No comments:

Post a Comment